How to Help Cerebral Palsy Patients Have More IndependenceApril 18, 2012
Rankin County Senior Adult Health Fair 2012April 19, 2012
It seems like everyone is looking for a great non-tip drinkholder. You know, the kind of non-tip drinkholder that doesn’t tip? Seems like it should be a simple enough matter. But look on the market and you’ll find products that not only tip and slip, but the internal “gripping” arms don’t grip the cup; they break easily, they can’t be washed in a dishwasher; and the list goes on.
Let’s look at the top 7 features of a really great non-tip drinkholder.
- Find a drinkholder that truly won’t tip ! Because of its patented suction base that sticks hard and fast to almost any smooth surface, Freedom Dinnerware’s non-tip cupholder cannot tip. No matter what.
- Identify a drinkholder that doesn’t slip. Slip? Tip? What’s the difference. For most manufacturers, there is no difference. But Freedom dinnerware realizes that a drinkholder may be slip-free, but it can also tip. Rest assured that Freedom’s drinkholders do neither. With Freedom, you will get a true non-slip drink holder, too.
- Realize that a superior drinkholder should grip the container. Most drinkholders have weak gripping mechanisms. Not so with Freedom. The Freedom non-tip cupholders have powerful grippers that hold any cup firmly in place…yet are gentle enough not to crush a paper or styrofoam cup.
- Find a drinkholder that is easy to care for. A cupholder gets plenty of junk on it, doesn’t it? Coffee, soda, juice. Talk about sticky! Freedom cupholders can be tossed in the top rack of the dishwasher (after removal of the vacuum base) and cleaned spic and span!
- Ensure your drinkholder is durable. Completely unbreakable? Any manufacturer who promises “completely” is lying to you. But Freedom will tell you that the high-quality plastic used for its non-slip cup holders is medical-grade and will easily withstand normal usage.
- Look for a beverage holder that holds a variety of sizes. No two humans are alike. And their beverage choices are different, too. That why Freedom non-slip cupholders come in Standard (6 to 16 ounces) and Large (16 to 46 ounces) sizes.
- Determine the type of drinkholder that is easy to use. Looking for a drinkholder that folds away when not in use ? It’s standard with Freedom. Its cupholders fold down to one-inch flat. Neat and unobtrusive
things you’ll need:
• Knowledge of what features are required for a truly good non-tip drinkholder
• Willingness to try something new