The Freedom Staff Hand Controls
for disabled drivers are portable driving tools that include a steering knob. This device is helpful for the person who cannot use their legs to control the brake and gas pedals of a car, but want to be able to drive a car other that has not been custom modified. The revolutionary design allows the user to easily handle the steering wheel with one hand while operating the hand control device with the other hand.
The Freedom Staff Hand Controls for disabled drivers attach to any car with an automatic transmission. The easy to use control handles allow the user to accelerate by gently pulling the lever and to brake by gently pushing the lever toward the floor. The smooth action lever handles are made of aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware. Freedom Staff handles are easy to install using the included strap that slides over the steering column to stabilize the controls in position. The hand controls are very portable and easy to transport, weighing less than three pounds and only 18 inches long when folded.
Freedom Staff Hand Controls for Disabled DriversSpecifications:
- Attaches to: Automatic transmission vehicles.
- Includes: Lever handles, steering knob, adjustable strap, carrying bag.
- Materials: Aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel hardware.
- Handle measures: 13 inches wide.
- Brake adjusts: 22 - 30 inches.
- Accelerator adjusts: 19-1/2 - 26-3/4 inches.