The Good Grips Teaspoon
has a cushion grip handle designed with a twist in the shaft that allows the teaspoon to be bent to any angle. This adapted bendable large handle spoon is helpful for people with limited hand to mouth reach.
The Good Grips Teaspoon has a large soft rubber, latex free handle that is easier and more comfortable for users with poor hand strength and limited grip strength to hold. This stainless steel teaspoon can be angled and customized for the user. The metal shaft can be bent from 0º to 90º for a more comfortable angle for the user, and to minimize bending of the wrist to reach the mouth. Patented soft, built up, non-slip handle requires less hand strength and minimizes stress on fingers, hand, and wrist compared to standard silverware. Flexible ribbing prevents slipping even when wet. The Good Grips Teaspoon is dishwasher safe.
Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above.
Good Grips Teaspoon Specifications:
- Handle diameter: 1-3/8 inch.
- Handle circumference: 3-1/2 inches.
- Handle length: 4-1/4 inches.
- Bowl measures: 2 inches long, 1-1/4 inches wide, 1/4 inch deep.
- Material: Stainless steel teaspoon, latex free handle.
- Includes: One Good Grips Teaspoon.