REPLACED BY CHT304 HandiThings Arm Weight Sleeve
HandiThings Arm Weight is a tubular weighted stretch sleeve that is worn on the forearm. The sleeve slides over hand to cover a large portion of the forearm for even distribution of weight.
The HandiThings Arm Weight is designed to distribute the weight evenly along the full length of the forearm, allowing maximum flexibility and mobility. This adapted arm weight is helpful for individuals who experience tremoring during fine motor tasks. It provides proprioceptive input, increases sensory feedback, enhances kinesthetic awareness, and can be used for strengthening exercises. Therapists recommended wearing the Arm Weight during fine motor or self help activities. It is an alternative for those who need extra sensory input during handwriting, but aren't able to tolerate a weighted glove or weighted pencil.
The HandiThings Arm Weight is constructed of durable stretch cotton Lycra, lead free steel shot, and uses heavy duty stitching for added durability. The weight is symmetrical, allowing the weight to be worn on either arm. The Arm Weight is available in 5 sizes, which are determined by the circumference of the fullest part of the forearm. X-Small weighs 0.25lb, fits 5.0 - 6.5 inches, Small weighs 0.50lb, fits 6.5 - 8.0 inches, Medium weighs 1.0lb, fits 8.0 - 9.5 inches, Large weighs 1.0lb, fits 9.5 - 11.5 inches, X-Large weighs 1.0lb, fits 11.5 - 14.0 inches.
HandiThings Arm Weight Specifications:
- Includes: One arm weight.
- Fits: Left or Right forearm.
- Materials: Lycra, lead free steel shot. Contains Latex.
- X-Small: Fits 5.0 - 6.5 inches, weighs 1/4 lb.
- Small: Fits 6.5 - 8.0 inches, weighs 1/2 lb.
- Medium: Fits 8.0 - 9.5 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- Large: Fits 9.5 - 11.5 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- X-Large: Fits 11.5 - 14.0 inches, weighs 1 lb.
- Color: Black.
- Care: Hand washing and air-drying is recommended.
- Made in: USA.