The Standers Stable Rail
bed transfer handle provides assistance for users to easily transfer in and out of bed. This height adjustable bed safety rail accommodates most traditional home beds. The extendable legs provide added stability and support for standing.
The Stable Rail is an ideal device for those that need added support and assistance when getting in and out of bed. Users will find the ergonomic cushion handle allows provides a comfortable grip. The rail is secured between the mattress and bed frame with anti-slip grips. This bed rail requires no additional tools for assembly. Just slide it under your mattress and you’re ready to go. It works on any adjustable bed. The Stable Rail can be installed on most traditional beds. The safety bed rail adjusts from the floor to top of the handle as well as from the mattress base to the top of the handle. This level of customization guarantees comfort and compatibility for most mattresses. The bed safety handle is easily installed and supports up to 300 lbs. The Standers Stable Rail includes a 4 pocket organizer which provides storage space for handy items. Stable Rail Assembly Instructions
Standers Stable Rail Specifications:
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31 inches - 44 inches.
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5 inches - 22.5 inches.
- Rail width: 19 inches.
- Height range from floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5 inches - 21.5 inches.
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 25 inches.
- Weight of product: 8 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish.
- Bed Types: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents