The Wireless Personal Pager
allows users to summon help at the touch of a button. This easy to use pager works up to a range of about 100 feet both indoors and out.
The Wireless Personal Pager helps users caring for a bedridden loved one or a those at risk for falling who need to be in constant contact. This battery-operated system consists of a small, vibrating/chime receiver and a push-button transmitter. The wireless pager is a reliable and affordable paging system that enables users to page someone from up to 100 feet away. A cord is included to keep the transmitter handy. The paging receiver has a clip for attaching to a belt. With a simple push of a button it is easy to reach someone in a noisy area or someone who has difficulty hearing. The pager can be set to vibrate or audibly chime. Disabled individuals can summon help up to 100 feet away without having to raise their voice.
Wireless Personal Pager Instructions
Wireless Personal Pager Specifications:
- Two alarm modes: Chime and vibrate.
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5 inches wide, 2.5 inches high, 1 inch deep.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75 inches high, 1.5 inches wide, 0.75 inch deep.
- Transmitter power: Requires one 12 volt battery (included).
- Receiver power: Requires two AA batteries (not included).